Sunday, March 05, 2006


Wow.










I never made a list of "The Things That Are Most Unlikely to Happen in My Lifetime", but all the times spent laughing with my friends about Southern Rap group Three 6 Mafia's exceptionally horrible and filthy songs such as "Slob on my Knob" and "Azz n' Tittiez" I can honestly say the thought never crossed my mind, even for a single millisecond, that one day the group would win an an Oscar for best song.

I cross it off my list, but keep the other most unlikely event that could happen, "Chimeras are found by scientists on the day that Three 6 Mafia wins an Oscar."
There is always next year.

1 Comments:

Blogger Trevor Murphy said...

Huh, this remotely bears on a post in my new blog, which I will shamefully plug:

http://naturalharmonics.blogspot.com/

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home