Thursday, October 19, 2006

Zu Hilfe











I've noticed that while looking at Tears of a Clownsilly's mainpage on several computers (I read my own site many times a day on different computer screens around the tristate area to bask in my genius) that on some it looks fine, but on others Blogspot has placed the sidebar with my links and archives way far down where I would instead have them at the top.

Which one do you see? And, more importantly, if some of you absolutely pathetic computer nerds out there could help me in making any changes if neccessary.

Thankz Guyz!

5 Comments:

Blogger Chaz said...

at the top.

9:55 AM  
Blogger iamthor said...

Through the diamond windshield to this driver passes neither the peaks nor valleys of literation, nor the fardowns and uptops of page walls, nor the superhighway of information, despite salmon patch, petroleum or this damned social lubricant.

The zoned reality of the strike pours, stroke by stroke, into this driver's Newtonian eye. But by the swing through some backwards curve the strike transmits aimlessly into a catcher's seat, and stick, splintered, fouls into my eye. Contrary to parable, I am left painlessly blindly wrecking into problems not my own, but yours, weightless.

That is to say very proudly that I have no idea how to help you, bro.

Cards or Tigers?

9:20 PM  
Blogger Trevor Murphy said...

At the top.

3:35 PM  
Blogger Daniel Wolf said...

At the top, looking good in Opera Windows and Firefox Linux.

4:19 PM  
Blogger A. B. Chairiet said...

I have Firefox, and everything looks just fine. :)

Usually, when the sidebar falls down to the bottom, it's because the blogger himself, despite being a genius ;), has posted a picture too large for his blog. Did you post any big pictures lately?

I hope you get it figured out. :)

Happy Wednesday, Patrick.
Love,
~ Ash

5:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home