Sunday, March 22, 2009










"The Talmud states: 'The deeds of the righteous are greater than the making of the heavens and the earth.' The explanation of this is that the creation of the heavens and the earth was the formation of the reality of something from nothing. By contrast the righteous transform reality back to nothingness. For from all the things they do, even physical things like eating, they raise the holy sparks [tikkun] from this food upward, and the same is true of every matter they engage in. So we find that they transform the real into the divine Nothing."

-Rabbi Dov Ber of Mezeritch (from 'Maggid Devarav LeYaakov)

1 Comments:

Blogger Babak Golshahi said...

hello

I'm reallllly sorry for posting this here but I was unable to find your email and had to contact you somehow!

I posted a few comments on your site a few years ago and was hoping you could remove them for me. I would remove them myself but I deleted the email address associated with my blogger account many months ago. I realize it is a hassle but I am trying to clear this name completely from the net and would greatly appreciate if you took a few minutes to delete the following comments (THANKS VERY MUCH!)







The Greatest Songs of All-Time (Clownsilly YouTube Fun Zone)


BabakTheOldSport said...

i really like your section on guided by voices. check out my blog sometime! thisworldiamafraidis.blogspot.com. Its rare for me to find GBV fans in the area im in. ANyway my blog is just a lot of YTMND, book quotes and song lyrics, no real commentary.
8:20 PM



---



Tuesday, October 11, 2005
Happy Birthday Mike Nelson.

BabakTheOldSport said...

great blog.
Every Heard of R.Stevie Moore? Him and Bob Pollard are my heroes
11:36 PM
Blogger BabakTheOldSport said...

great blog. R Stevie Moore and Bob Pollard are my heroes


my email is bgolshahi1@gmail.com

11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home